151 Shoreline Parkway, Tega Cay, South Carolina 29708
New Price: $460,000
5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 4,016 Square Feet
What the homeowners love about this home:
• When we first moved in, a neighbor welcomed us by saying, “Welcome to Mayberry.” She was speaking the truth.
• We love sitting on our front porch in the mornings, speaking to the passersby, and waving to our neighbors as they start their day. We drink coffee while listening to the birds.
• In the evening, we enjoy sitting on our deck in the shade watching our children and the neighbors’ children play.
• We walk to church every Sunday morning. Our children are able to walk to and from their children’s church program by themselves.
• At Christmas, Santa rides around the neighborhood on a Tega Cay fire truck.
• We walk to and from the Beach and Pool Club! We have spent many a Saturday evening ordering pizza and having it delivered to us at the pool.
• We have a boat and we keep it stored next to the Police Station. We launch our boat at the Tega Cay Marina. We love anchoring at Windjammer Park and watching the Tega Cay Carolina Ski Team perform on Friday evenings in the summer.
• We feel very safe here with the Tega Cay Police Department. Because of their monitoring, living on a main street is enjoyable and relaxing.
• We love the fact that we can get outdoors and enjoy the trails, golf course, lake, and pool.
• One of our favorite parts of living in Tega Cay is the 4th of July. We never leave our neighborhood. We start the day with the Land Parade which we can watch from our front porch. We then launch our boat and head over to Windjammer Park to watch the Boat Parade and the Ski Team perform. The afternoon is spent having a barbecue with the neighbors and then we all head over to the golf course for one of the best firework shows I have ever seen. We fall asleep that night honestly thinking and looking forward to the next year.