New home developments have popped up everywhere in our Fort Mill, Tega Cay, and Lake Wylie area. These three areas are leading the building trend in York county. York county building permits were at their lowest in 2009, but the county has seen a steady increase every year since then with a 20 percent jump from 2013 to 2014.
Local residents are voicing concerns with the growth explosion and the lack of road and other infrastructure plans to support the new home growth. Recently, community planning meetings have been held by York County political leaders and planners in Fort Mill, Tega Cay and Lake Wylie to listen to these growth concerns. The Herald reported recently there were 20 new subdivision planned just around Lake Wylie.
So if you are looking for a new home, we put together a long list of the new home neighborhoods around Fort Mil and Tega Cay. We will update the list as often as we can to keep up with the new home announcements.
- Lake Ridge At Tega Cay by Meritage Homes 310,000 +
- River Lake by Ryland Homes 320,000 +
- Eppington South by Standard Pacific 438,000 + 641 Chase Court FM 29708
Hawks Creek MIHomes 298,000 + 410 Osprey Ridge Lane Fm 29708
Massey – Ryan Homes 232,000 + 1828 Felts Parkway FM 29715
The Estates at Massey David Weekly homes 348,000+ 1171 Kings Bottom Dr FM 29715
Riverchase – Meritage Homes 239,000+ 716 Lagan Court Intersection of Avonmore Drive and Doby’s Bridge Road Fort Mill 29715
The Forest at Fort mill Standard pacific Homes 377,000+ 106 Monteray Oaks Circle FM 29715
Springfield Standard Pacific Homes 497.000+ 2061 Tatton Hall Rd FM 29715
Springfield Manor David Weekly 577,000+ 1022 Wessington Manor Lane FM 29715
Springfield Meadows – 1034 Crescent Moon Drive FM 29715 Pulte Homes 318,000+
- Kimbrell Crossing – Essex Homes 923 Oleander Branch FM 29715
- Brayden Standard Pacific – coming soon on Highway 160 and Dave Gibson Blvd.
- Cameron Creek MI homes starting at $200,000 – Highway 160 between Gold Hill and Stone Crest Blvd 1018 Cameron Creek Parkway Tega Cay, SC 29708
- Crescent development, known as Masons Bend, will have about 650 houses, Located along Interstate 77 at Sutton Road
Contact Carmen Miller if you would like to discuss the new home neighborhoods and which one might be right for you.
Sign up for our Newsletter!