What makes the 4th of July so special if you live ?in Tega Cay? It happens to be Tega Cay’s Birthday. Tega Cay will be celebrating it’s 31st anniversary this year.
The city officials and dedicated volunteers consistently plan for a full day and night of 4th of July activities and events. Here is this years (2013) list of events:
- 9:00 am Red, White & Blue Golf Tournament
- Shotgun Start, Tega Cay Golf Club, Contact: Josh Brownell, (803) 548-3500
- 9:00-10:30 am Land Parade ? Tega Cay Drive ? BEWARE OF EXTENDED TRAFFIC DELAYS!
- 11:00 am Boat Parade Begins at Nivens Creek?Questions? Call Tom or Kris Tremblay at (803) 547-7727
- 11:00 am Canoe Joust ? Windjammer*?Sign up at event. Registration is $10/2-person team.
- 12:30 pm Boat Parade Arrival at Windjammer*
- 1:00-2:00 pm Ski Show presented by Carolina Show Ski Team ? Windjammer*
- 3:00-5:00 pm Splish-n-Splash ?Glennon Center Parking Lot
- 4:30-7:30 pm Lion’s Club Fish Fry ?Glennon Center
- 8:15-9:15 pm City Ceremonies & Birthday Party ?Glennon Center
- 9:30 pm Fireworks ? Lawn at Glennon Center