Tega Cay Mayor Bob Runde published an update in December 2007 of the new retail and housing development under construction. The Stonecrest and Graystone developments are located in newly annexed Tega Cay on SC highway 160.
The Mayor’s update:
- Wal-Mart – The building is on schedule for completion in January. This will allow a March opening.
- Petro-Express – The new Petro Express is open and represents the first commercial property
operational in Stonecrest.
- Graystone Crossing – The ribbon cutting ceremony took place today.
- Taco Bell will occupy an out parcel and a second out parcel will be occupied by a restaurant, which has
yet to be announced. Announced tenants are a Nail Spa, Benjamin Moore Paint, Great Clips, Smile
Cleaners and Fresh Fruit Boutique Company. It is anticipated there will also be a national Wireless
Company, a Women’s Dress shop and another restaurant. Eighty to Ninety percent occupancy is
expected by April.
- Stonecrest Villages – These retail stores should be completed in the first quarter of 2008.
- The Terraces at Stonecrest – This project will consist of 71 town homes on the south side of Hubert Graham
Way. Final approval is pending.
To read more of the Mayor’s update Click here