Looking for something to do on the 4th of July 2015? The City of Tega Cay puts on many events during July 4th. Of course the city celebrates our Nation’s independence day but the city also celebrates its 33rd Birthday!
July 4th activities begin at 9am and end with a huge fireworks show around 10 PM.
Here is the posted schedule for the day’s events:
- 9:00 am Red, White & Blue Golf Tournament
Shotgun start. Sign-up at TCGC Pro Shop.
- 9:00-10:30 Land Parade – on Tega Cay Drive
- 11:00 Boat Parade Begins – begins at Nivens Creek Landing
- 11:00 Canoe Joust – Windjammer*
- 12:30 pm Boat Parade Arrival at Windjammer*
- 1:00-2:00 Ski Show – Carolina Show Ski Team – Windjammer*
- 3:00-5:00 Splish-n-Splash Summer Bash — Golf Course Pavilion Area Water Inflatables, DJ, face painting (free admission).
- 4:30-7:30 Lion’s Club Fish Fry – Glennon Center. Tickets available in advance or at the event. Call (803) 369-3013.
- 7:30 – 8:15 City Ceremonies & Birthday Party – Glennon Center
- 9:30 Fireworks – Lawn at Glennon Center.
If you are attending the activities at Windjammer Park, you must take a trolley. There will be no parking for cars or golf carts at the park. Free trolley pick-up will begin at Runde Park, Glennon Center and Tega Cay Elementary School following the completion of the land parade. The last trolley will leave Windjammer for drop-off at 3:30 pm. Unfortunately No BYOB or pets permitted at any City events.
See more info on the Tega Cay website .
Want to stay in touch with news and events about Fort Mill – Tega Cay? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Watch episodes of Talk of the Town Fort Mill Tega Cay to learn more about our area. Watch the video series here
Search for Fort Mill or Tega Cay Homes For Sale