The annual Baxter Village Spring Festival & St. Patrick’s Day Parade is Saturday March 17, 2018. The Baxter Village Festival is 2 p.m. to 6 p.m./ Parade is at 5 p.m. Talk of the Town Carolinas Host Patti Mercer interviewed Mike Martoccia – Director of Activities, to find out what is planned for this year’s Festival.
At this year’s festival you will find more than 100 Vendors including crafts, games, entertainment for all ages, shopping, food and beverages. One of the largest St. Patrick’s Day Parades in the Charlotte/Upstate is also at the Baxter Village Festival. The parade is 5PM-5:45PM. Best of all, It’s all free. Come to the Festival In Baxter Village near Fort Mill, Just Off The I-77 South/Exit 85 Interchange, Enter At The Starbucks Entrance on Highway 160. If the Festival is postponed due to severe weather, the rain make up date will be Sunday March 18th. For More Info On The Festival go to their Facebook page at facebook.com/BaxterFortMillSpringFestivalStPatsParade/
Mike Martoccia posted the top 10 reasons to go to the Baxter Village Spring below:
TOP 10 REASONS NEXT WEEK’S MARCH 17TH BAXTER-FORT MILL SPRING FEST & ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE EXPECTED TO BE LARGEST IN AREA
1. More entertainment for adults and teens – mechanical bull zone, laser sports arena, and soccer darts wall added. So, that’s 100+ exhibitors, live music, games, and a parade for 4,000+ attendees.
2. New parade units, like the Shriners Clowns and dozens of more classic cars from all eras. As if bands, bagpipers, Irish dancers, the Carolina Panthers mascot and cheerleaders and dozens of more entries weren’t enough…
3. A larger military honor guard leading the parade.
4. The York County Library’s Bookmobile returns.
5. Welcome new Town Center merchant Killington’s Restaurant & Pub (formerly Beefs), though they’ll only be on the patio as interior renovations are underway.
6. Fort Mill High School’s cast of Footloose will perform.
7. Taekwondo and Dance demos from Champion Taekwondo and Miller Street Dance Academy.
8. More vendors offering crafts and services….100+ overall.
9. Cold brews, wine and crafted spirits from vendors like Six Pence Pub, Grapevine Wine Bar, Fratelli Restaurant, Killington’s, and Dirty Martini Bar.
10. Admission is free all day!
Talk of the Town Carolinas (also called Talk of the Town Fort Mill-Tega Cay) is produced by Carmen Miller of the Miller Realty Group Keller Williams Realty. Our goal is to show you what living in Fort Mill or Tega Cay (the Carolinas) is all about. For more info email Carmen or call 803-322-3479. Click here to see more about Talk of the Town Fort Mill Tega Cay. The next Talk of the Town Carolinas episode will be published next Tuesday. Stay tuned for more…here is a link to my YouTube playlist for Talk of the Town Carolinas on YouTube. Or watch and share each video on our Facebook Page Fort Mill-Tega Cay Homes
Come see Carmen Miller and the team at our Tega Cay Real estate office at 7675 Tega Cay Dr
To be notified of the next Talk of the Town episode, subscribe to our newsletter.