From Carmen Miller
I wanted to thank all of you again for your support. In the last three weeks I have listed three homes in Lake Shore subdivision of Tega Cay and sold a home in Heron Harbor in Tega Cay.
Your support and referrals are making my success possible. I am LOVING my career! Please continue to keep me in mind as you come across friends, neighbors, or relatives who may be in need of a Real Estate Professional.
If you haven?t had a chance yet please visit my web site at www.carmensmiller.com. I have a virtual tour posted for my listings and Market Information you may find helpful
Moving day is typically a high-stress occasion. No matter how organized and prepared you are, there is always a chance for a few things to fall through the cracks. Here are seven things to remember on the day of the big move.
1. Keep all valuables in your possession. This includes important paperwork, collections, family photos, jewelry, heirlooms, checkbooks, wallet/purse and the like. You do not want to hand these over to movers if possible.
2. Charge your mobile phone and keep it with you. In addition, take along your address book. And before the movers depart, be sure to exchange contact information.
3. Remember to ask for a copy of the inventory from the movers. You should also note the condition of your property before they leave.
4. Take out cash for incidentals. You may need to fill the gas tank or need money for lunch on the road. If the move is taking place within one day, you will want to tip the movers if the job is completed to your satisfaction. A good rule of thumb is $20 per mover.
5. Final payment for the moving company is traditionally due upon completion of the move.
6. Don?t forget medications. Like your valuables, it is better to keep medications for you and your family members or pets with you.
7. Check the house before you leave. Turn off the lights and turn down the thermostat and hot water heater. Give each room a final once over. Lock all the windows and doors.
CENTURY 21? AND THE UPROMISE ADVANTAGE
Because I?m a part of Century 21? First Choice- a participating Upromise office- you can receive up to $3,000 in college savings when you buy or sell through me. No additional fees, no gimmicks. Please visit www.upromise.com for more details and information.