The Fiddle ‘n Pig Shindig brings music, brews & cue’ to Fort Mill at the Anne Springs Close Greenway. Watch this Talk of the Town Carolina’s from the 2017 Fiddle ‘n Pig Shindig to learn more.
Details on the Sept 8th, 2018 event:
1. The event is THIS Saturday, September 8 at 11am, Comporium Amphitheater.
2. Live music, food trucks (BBQ!), cold beer & great views all day long.
3. On site camping available. Registration required in advance.
4. Shindig Biergarten (40+ tastings) from 3-6pm.
5. VIPigs receive event admission, Shindig Biergarten entry, pretzel necklace, 1-hour early access to Biergarten (2-3pm), souvenir tasting cup, plate of BBQ with all the fixin’s from Red Oak Barbeque & an event shirt.
6. Bands include the River Ratz, Province of Thieves, West End String Band, The Hinson Girls & Chatham County Line.
Visit bit.ly/FiddleNPigTix2018 for tickets.