In addition to my Sellers Pledge to you, I will put my decorating, marketing experience, and proven home sales track record to hard work and prepare, stage and market your home.
Staging your home is a proven method that has sold homes fast. As an experienced decorator I am constantly accessing your home from the time we meet until it is sold to make sure it is market ready. Once your home is market ready I hire a professional photograph your home and produce high quality photos, website and virtual tours.
Marketing your Home
There are several forms of marketing that will be used to market your home. One of the most important marketing media today is the internet. I maintain two websites and a third party websites to showcase your home to hundreds of potential buyers. And of course you will be listed in the MLS system.
But this is just the beginning of your home promotion on the internet. You will have strong exposure on many websites. Here is just a small sample of other national home search websites your home will be featured in:
- AOL Real Estate. Offers more information in a home search other than price and the number of bedrooms. The site allows users to compare location, schools and neighborhoods in one search.
- Cyberhomes.com. Users can explore data ranging from property facts, value estimates and a variety of important indicators of local and national changes in the housing market.
- FrontDoor.com. Powered by HGTV, FrontDoor.com is the home of over 1 million listings and valuable real estate information. FrontDoor.com combines the #1 online resource for home and garden content with real estate listings to deliver a rich video and image centric experience.
- Google Base. This online database acts like a classified section for homes. Of all the users that make up traffic to the Google site, 13% search specifically for real estate.
- Homescape.com. Through this partnership, this site brings you access to more than 2.2 million visitors each month. With more than 2 million home searches performed on the site, the average visitor views more than 17 pages.
- Trulia. A real estate specific search engine, this site has had millions of CENTURY 21® listings viewed by Trulia users.
- Yahoo! Real Estate Classifieds. Ranked by ComScore Media Matrix as the #1 portal, Yahoo! reaches 74.4% of the online U.S. population.
Thats not all. I will use the professional photographs to produce a video tour of your home. The video tour will be on many popular internet vidoe sites like YouTube.com, Clipmeet.com, Zipvo.com and more.
And there will be many other traditional marketing programs produced for your home which include brochures, information books, open houses, other advertising ads, etc.
Contact me so we can discuss selling your home today!Carmen S Miller Fort Mill, SC 803.322.3479 firstname.lastname@example.org