Here is my pledge to you:
As a Realtor® I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
2. Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
3. Help you define your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative methods of purchasing and financing, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
4. Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
5. Search using available methods to locate the property that will best meet your needs and wants. This may include properties listed with our office, offered through other real estate companies, as well as unlisted properties.
6. Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
7. Disclose material facts known about the property, and other relevant information that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
8. Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
9. As your advocate, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
10. Refer you to other professionals (attorneys, accountants, inspectors, mortgage lenders, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
11. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
12. Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
13. Recommend home warranty to protect you.
Home Buyer Information Links
Buyer Tips – Tax guides, home inspection tips, house hounting tips, and much more!
Mortgage Help – Mortgage links, mortgage calculators and more!
* * *
Here is my pledge to you:
As a Realtor® I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and training to best serve you.
7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
10. Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and get the value you deserve.
11. Review various financing alternatives.
12. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
13. Place the internationally recognized yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
14. Provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet by posting your property on many websites.
15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
16. Show your property to buyers.
17. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to any acceptance.
19. Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
20. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.
Seller Information Links
Sellers Information – How I stage and market your email@example.com