Videos From Our Clients
The MacDonald’s Family of 5 and a half
Baxter Village Home Buyers David and Kelley MacDonald
Tega Cay home owner Russell Tvedt decided to sell his home and explains why he selected Carmen Miller to sell his home
Home Buyer Russell Tvedt explains why he recommends using an agent to help buy a home and why he recommends Realtor Carmen Miller.
Written Comments from my clients:
Over the years I have bought and sold many properties and had the occasion to work with many different Realtors. Of all those real estate experiences, your service, dedication and professionalism have been exemplary. You are, by far, the best realty professional I have ever had the pleasure to work with. … You have gone above and beyond and done everything possible to market our home in the best possible light. … I would be happy to recommend you to anyone we know who would be seeking a Realtor in this area and will be more than happy to serve as a reference and recommendation for you in the future.
Sincerely,Jill & Richard Bossi Tega Cay, SC.
≈ ≈ ≈
To Whom it may concern,
I would state the experience I have had working with Carmen Miller from Century 21 Real Estate. Carmen listed my home in Tega Cay, SC in the Fall of 2007. First I would like to state that I interviewed several realtors to list my home. I was very impressed with Carmen’s professional presentation of herself and the company she represented. She was very thorough on what she represented and what she would do to sell my home. She illustrated how current technology would assist in the sale of the home. I was updated frequently on showings of my house. After signing the listing contract, my home was staged, a virtual tour was developed and published on the internet immediately. Carmen’s persistence, hard work, and professional advice helped me understand the steps we would take in the sale of the home. I would highly recommend Carmen Miller as a listing or buying agent. I also hired her as my buying agent which resulted in an immediate home purchase for myself.
Sincerely,Steve King Tega Cay, SC.
≈ ≈ ≈
After selling our home in less than six weeks when neighbors’ homes sat for over a year, we were extremely pleased with our decision to use Carmen Miller of Century 21 as our Realtor. There are several reasons we selected Carmen over other agents in the area and would continue to use her in the future:
• To showcase our home, unlike any other agents, Carmen utilized her several years of interior design experience. Carmen was able to emphasize our homes’ selling assets and identify areas in need of improvement in a courteous and professional manner. For example, she helped us reposition furniture and remove clutter to make certain rooms appear larger and more functional. Additionally, she made suggestions to enhance our landscaping during the drought to make first impressions lasting impressions.
• To target the more sophisticated, high priced buyers from out-of-state or country under time-constraints, Carmen insisted on hiring a professional to create a virtual tour for Internet marketing.
• To help identify a competitive price point for listing our home, Carmen prepared a comprehensive feature sheet highlighting the upgrades in our home. Then she even took the time to walk the competition and extensively researched the previously sold comparable homes in the area to create a market analysis. With a little short of a full price offer, she knew exactly how to price our home to sell it in a timely manner.
• To bring in buyers, Carmen along with Century 21s experience helped attract qualified buyers through local and national advertising plans in home publications, newspapers and Internet websites.
• To insure proper traffic for our open house, Carmen notified her extensive list of neighborhood contacts utilizing her friends-refer-friends approach to marketing along with her local advertising. Additionally, she provided proper signage making the home easy to find; she supplied snacks and drinks to make buyers feel welcome; and provided buyers with a plethora of information on the home, neighborhood and surrounding areas selling features.
• To make the showing process more comfortable for us, she used Centralized Showing. This company called us ahead of time to let us know when our home was being shown.
• To prepare for any offers, Carmen once again thought ahead with a specification book including frequently asked questions, home warranty information, annual utility budget sheet and more.
• To ensure an efficient closing, she was organized and able to identify what she needed from us and kept in close contact with the buyer’s agent and closing agency.
• Most importantly to create a lifetime client, she sold our home for the right price in the right time.
We appreciated Carmen’s Internet savvy and fresh approach to selling our home. She was always professional, organized and enthusiastic as I’m sure she’ll be with the sale of your home or property. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either one of us.
Best wishes,Eve and Dennis McCaffrey Tega Cay, SC.
≈ ≈ ≈Over the past few months, Carmen has become more than an agent for us. We
are sellers in Tega Cay and listed our home with Carmen in December 2007. We
had to sell this home since we had to relocate out of country.
It was stressful and she was right there for us reassuring all the time.
When my husband left for India, I was here alone and she was more than
patient listening to my ranting all the time.
When the time came for us to move back, we gave her the Power of Attorney on
our behalf to close on our home. This by itself shows our trust on Carmen.
She NEVER misused it
When the offer came in, she kept us well informed and acted so
professionally and got us more money than we were willing to take. She put
brakes on our anxiety and dealt with the buyer agent so well.
Now she is taking care of home inspection repairs. I cannot thank her for all that she is doing and we will be forever indebted to her and her professionalism.
She is MILES apart from other realtors in the following aspects:
1) for her, it is not just a job – it is her passion and lifestyle and
2) She NEVER compromises on the quality of the home. She redid our home
so it showed like a model. keeping it up that way was challenging though J
3) She arranged professional photography and video tour as opposed to
others taking shoddy pictures with their digital cameras
4) She kept us in the loop with all the showings and when we were not
in town for a showing, she came to our home and made it showing nice
5) She is awesome in getting feedback on a home. She follows up
6) She is such a trustworthy person that she took up the POA as
intended and never tried to misuse it.
7) And when I tried to reach her, I always got her and not a secretary
8) She doesn’t take these huge periods of vacations as the others do
All in all, I would like to conclude that you are very well staffed by
having Carmen in your office. She is a GREAT addition and she will grow your
business further and put Century 21 in such good light.
Ganesh and Hima Vempaty